LOCTITE 4070 Universal Adhesive Kit
LOCTITE HY 4070 is a 2-component, fast fixturing, cyanoacrylate/acrylic hybrid adhesive that works well on various substrates including most plastics, rubbers and metals. Comes with a 10g syringe.
LOCTITE® HY 4070™ Universal Bonder is designed for the assembly of parts with bond gaps up to 0.2 in (5 mm), and/or for applications where the complete cure of excess adhesive is a must. The gel consistency prevents adhesive flow even on vertical surfaces. HY 4070 is ideally suited for applications where temperature and moisture resistance is required. Best application results are achieved with use of the LOCTITE cyanoacrylate mixing nozzle (contained in the 11 gram kit).
- Fast fixturing
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +100°C
- Gap filling up to 0.2 in (5 mm)
- Gel consistency prevents adhesive flow, even on vertical surfaces.
- Excellent bonding characteristics to a variety of substrates including plastics, rubbers, and metals
- Viscoelastic & Finite Strain FEA data cards available