Focused Estimating Study Groups for your Collision Repair Facility (Non-Subscription)
Our Estimating Study Groups focus on providing Collision Repair Estimators with consistent tools, resources, and support they need to do their jobs properly. With technology and ongoing changes in our industry, our Estimators need help.
And with Estimating, there are so many variables. Wouldn’t you agree?
Have you ever seen the same damaged vehicle be written the exact same by multiple estimators? (This is not a trick question). Estimating has always been one of those positions with a lot of “grey” areas.
What do you think the OEM Manufacturers would say if we asked them “how many different ways is there to fix your vehicle?”
With understanding the importance of strong relationships, our focus in creating the Estimating study groups is to provide you with the proper education, tools, and support you need to make the best possible decisions for your business.
Our estimating study groups are virtual and/or on-site and are modified per shop to provide the best possible solutions for each of your team members.
Items covered in our Estimating Study Groups
- Understanding each database, in detail
- Efficiencies & Time
- Software and Tools
- Latest Technology
- Best Practices for Repairs
- OEM Repair Procedures
- Diagnostic Codes
- On-going learning, fine-tuning of the role
- Available Resources
- Improving Relationships
- Continuous Support & Encouragement
- Updates to the latest releases and update notes
Estimators and Businesses will walk away with
- Up to date information on software and programs
- Fun and interactive type training for the best possible results
- Forward learning, education, support and team building
- Follow-up discussions and reviews
- Consistency between Estimators
- And so much more!
To learn more, feel free to book a zoom call with me https://calendly.com/autoplusperformance/chat