Planned Start Date: April 13, 2023
Location: 123, abc road
Language: English, French
Business Type: Dealership
Type of Employment: Full Time
Contract Type: Coop Student
This is a famous company. Please contact us.
The role of a New Car Sales Manager is so important to us as a company and to our customers. The Dealership technicians are responsible to repair our customers most valuable assets safely and with the best in Quality.
That’s why it’s important that we find the right people who have the same vision and mindset that we do. The Responsibilities of the role include...
The New Car Sale Manager will be responsible for the profitable operation of the vehicle sales department by meeting or exceeding sales and customer satisfaction targets. This demanding hands-on position that requires direct involvement and leadership in all aspects of the department.
He or she should have strong leadership skills that help lead his or her staff in creating an exceptional purchase experience for all customers. The New Car Sales Manager required for the role must be a strong individual that can resolve any customer complaints, while ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
• Lead the sales team with a clearly defined plan so the department can achieve sales goals, be profitable whilst monitoring expenses
• Liaise with business development and marketing colleagues to identify needs and develop materials to support sales activities
• Perform training with sales staff in weekly meetings and do one-on-one training as needed
• Handle both new and used deals to maximize profitability
• Handle any customer issues promptly and try to minimize customer inconvenience and maximize the dealership’s customer image
• Work closely and cooperatively with all departments
• Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and adapt customer development plans and priorities accordingly
• Negotiating terms and payment options with clients
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Our employees truly matter to us! That's why we offer:
Starting at - $200
If this position appears to be something that interests or drives you, please submit your information to us below!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!