Planned Start Date: August 31, 2022
Location: 115 Brock Street, Barrie, ON, L4N 2M3
Business Type: Collision Repair
Type of Employment: Full Time
Contract Type: Employee
Autobahn Collision Barrie is committed to outstanding service, support, tools and solutions for both our customers and also our employees. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a team environment that delivers the highest quality in repairs with a commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction. We provide a work environment where our employees can meet their potential and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence. Our 20,000 sq ft facility is equipped with manufacturer-approved equipment and processes, and is designed to accommodate and expand our services to fully accommodate each employee and customer that walks through our front door.
The role of a Collision Repair Technician is so important to us as a company and to our customers. The Collision Repair technicians are responsible to repair our customers most valuable assets safely and with the best in Quality.
That’s why it’s important that we find the right people who have the same vision and mindset that we do. The Responsibilities of the role include...
The Collision Repair Tech will require having a strong understanding of Collision Centres business processes and operations, as well as the willingness to adapt to and excel in a dynamic business environment.
He or she must be a strong tactical problem solver who can work in a fast-paced environment, capable of multi-tasking.
Repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with Collision Centre’s specifications and time standards.
• Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards
• Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
• Prepares vehicles for body repair work
• Notifies management of any additional repairs needed
• Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
• Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
• Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
• Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials and reports any deviations to management
• Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
• Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
Our employees truly matter to us! That's why we offer:
Starting at - $70,000.00
If this position appears to be something that interests or drives you, please submit your information to us below!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!